End the year with a blast by making your way to the Wonderfruit Festival to be held in Pattaya. Catch musicians from different parts of the world live, take part in interesting activities and workshops, enjoy art installations, make new friends and so much more. And if you plan early enough, you will also get sweet deals on airfare.
Here are some things you should look forward to –
- Watch Nang Talung Sakon Dharma do what he does best. He is Thailand’s youngest nang talung puppeteer and is the puppet master of a seven-member troupe under the Talung Dharma Youth Project of Wat Phra Phrom.
- Bring your yoga mat along and learn from the best, what better way to relieve all your stress
- Indulge in local cuisine, home-grown ingredients, locally-fermented liquor and much more
- Catch acts like Rudimental from London, Buke and Gaze from Brooklyn, Matador from Dublin, DJ Dragon from Bangkok and more
- Get a little exercise and enjoy biking the trails around the Fields
- Get your hands on some stunning gear and accessories at the style zone
- There will be lot of interesting talks and workshops scheduled so be sure to sit in on a few
Where to Stay?
We suggest you carry a tent. It’s cheap and you will have access to the drinking water station, toilets and showers.
4 day pass would come to about 11,000 rupees. You can buy the same on their website
Pet Friendly Festival
If you want to take your dog along, you can. Just get the Dog Pass.