To be held on 26th and 27th November, Echoes of Earth is India’s first ecologically-crafted music festival. The brainchild of Swordfish and Watson’s, it aims to make people aware of how they can lead a more eco-friendly and sustainable lifestyle. Over 40 international and Indian artistes will perform at the event.
Artistes to Look Forward to
- Susheela Raman: An acclaimed British Indian musician. She is known for vibrant live performances.
- Submotion Orchestra: A seven piece band from Leeds, they have performed all over the UK and Europe.
- Kanchan Daniel and the Beards: It is an Indian blues band from Mumbai. Their debut single ‘The Road’ was released in May 2014.
- Nicholson: A live electronica project, it is the brainchild of singer-songwriter Sohrab Nicholson and producer/drummer and multi-instrumentalist Rohan Ramanna.
- Soulmate: A popular blues rock band from Shillong, Soulmate is known for their energetic live performances.
Music and More
As this is not just any music festival, you can indulge in interesting workshops aside from enjoying the live performances. You should definitely not miss out on –
- Didgeridoo Making – where you can learn to make your own didgeridoo and play it.
- Puppet Making – aimed at teaching kids how to let their imagination run wild
- Reviving Ancient Wisdom – where you can learn about sustainable practices of our forefathers
The two day ticket will cost Rs 3000 (Rs 1750 for those under 21)
The one day ticket will cost Rs 2000 (Rs 1250 for those under 21)
Embassy International Riding School
149/223, Next To Stone Hill International School, Tarunhunse Village, Bengaluru
Check their site for more details