If you want to start your New Year with a bang then you should pack your bags and head to Goa by the end of this month. The much anticipated GOAT Music Festival will be held at Morjim on 27th, 28th and 29th January. If you are still having second thoughts then let us convince you with these tempting reasons –
- Artistes from different genres will be playing at the festival including Kumail, Henry Wu, Sandunes, Gilles Peterson and more
- You can indulge in locally produced food and drinks, there will be vegetarian and vegan options as well
- De-stress by availing services from onsite spas
- Bring your yoga mat along and partake in some relaxing yoga
- Bust a few moves at the dance workshops
- If you are the kind who likes to try something new, try your hand at wake boarding or kite surfing.
The weekend ticket will cost Rs 9000, and the Lux ticket will cost Rs 15000. The Lux ticket includes access to day/night venues and a backstage lounge area complete with swimming pool and guest DJs.